Omari Kissi Jnr Drops New Single, “MƐHYIA YƐSU (I HAVE MET JESUS)”

Ghanaian Gospel Minister, song writer and worship leader, Omari Kissi Jnr has unleashed yet another powerful sound, “MƐHYIA YƐSU (I HAVE MET JESUS)”. “MƐHYIA YƐSU” a captivating new single bound to draw men closer to Jesus.

MƐHYIA YƐSU’ which is translated as ‘I HAVE MET JESUS’ was released by the singer who has also found great joy and love in Christ and has no reason to turn back on his faith in Jesus as he declares on this masterpiece.

This is the 3rd single from Omari Kissi Jnr, following his sophomore effort, ‘Mogya’, an Easter anthem that has garnered praise and critical acclaim among contemporary gospel music heads. 

Omari Kissi Jnr's newest song MƐHYIA YƐSU” is a song that ministers to the soul, radiating messages of hope, strength and love that focuses our hope on Christ Our Master and Lord and this experience reverberates the message of complete surrender!

MƐHYIA YƐSU’ was written & arranged by Fred Omari Kissi Jnr , co-produced by Omari Kissi Jnr & Kpabitey Kofi, and mixed & mastered by Byte Production.

Jesus said, Whoever comes to me I will never cast out (John 6:37 ). This was why He came to earth—to seek and to save the lost (Luke 19:10 ). It does not matter what you have done, Jesus still wants you to come to Him. He said, I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:32 ).
 
My friends, I beg you, if you do not have Jesus as your savior and Lord yet, commit to following and serving Him today, do not wait till tomorrow. I would love to help, follow you up in reading and meditating on the word of God. Please fill the “love card” with this link: https://forms.gle/WrMJ8MPFxzNztuZf8?r... Heaven is waiting to rejoice over your soul and I can’t wait to do the same. I love you and Jesus Christ loves you much more

Watch Video Below;  


Listen Below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments