Victoria Orenze: I Just Want to “Make Jesus Proud

Victoria Orenze: I Just Want to “Make Jesus Proud
Picture of Victoria Orenze

I just want to make Jesus Proud,” these are the resounding words from Victoria Orenze in a heart-warming new live visual for her single “Make Him Proud,” recorded at the Green Worship Concert 2019.
Make Him Proud” is a heartfelt song of commitment expressing the singer’s willingness to do whatever it takes just to make Jesus proud.

She Sings:

‘I just want to make Jesus Proud
I just want to make Jesus Proud
(You see)I’ll stop at nothing.
(Oh) I’ll lay down everything
If it will make Jesus Proud’

"My friends, I beg you, if you do not have Jesus as your savior and Lord yet, Watch this video, commit to following and serving Him today, do not wait till tomorrow. I would love to help, follow you up in reading and meditating on the word of God. Please fill the “love card” with this link: https://forms.gle/WrMJ8MPFxzNztuZf8?r... Heaven is waiting to rejoice over your soul and I can’t wait to do the same. I love you and Jesus Christ loves you much more" – Victoria Orenze

Watch Video Below;

Listen / Download Below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments