[MUSiC] APOSTLE NOWEAPON -DADDY JESUS

APOSTLE NOWEAPON -DADDY JESUS

Nigerian gospel minister, song writer  and CEO of Saint Rich Music/Record label, Apostle No Weapon has released his new AWAITED sounds of praise titledDaddy Jesus (Love)’.
Daddy Jesus” a captivating new single bound to get you praising and leaping for joy from the first kick.

Speaking about the new song, Apostle No Weapon  shares:
In the state where I was, there is fire disaster that occurred and I lost everything I have, but one day when I was singing and praising God for who He is, then this song came and since then everything begins to turn around for good. And that is my joy unstoppable
Daddy Jesus” is a soul-lifting song that will definitely bless you.
Get in contact with Apostle Noweapon:
Facebook : Apostle Noweapon
Instagram :Apostle Noweapon
Twitter:Saint Rich 8

Watch Video Below;


Post a Comment

0 Comments